Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thrift Mix

Morning thrift Dolls! I happen to love my comfy outfit today. Would love it even if it were totally not comfy just because it is cute! I have many reasons to love what I am wearing and this is why....
Dress is Merona & new from Target I just happened to pick it up at Goodwill (or the GW as I prefer) for $4!!!

I featured the belt in a pic because it is one of my closest friends! I have worn it to the point of softening the leather. Are you ready for this???? Nordstom for $5!!!!!! Yes even I can score a $5 find at Nordstrom!!!! Go ahead dare me I'll do it again........

Shoes I found on clearance at Target for $13. These shoes can be mixed with sooooo many things! And the fiercely high heel really gets me places!


Thanks for traveling on my thrift journey ! Buckle up cause we're just getting started........

2 comments: