Wednesday, May 23, 2012

So... Who/what is subconciously CoCo?  Well where do we start?  Every glammy girl has a little CoCo Chanel inside her.  We strive to be a little more glam, we hope to be the best dressed girl at our next event. So that being said can we all afford to be as glam as CoCo????  Don't even think I need to answer this one...

Although it seems my only interest is cramming as much into my custom built closet as I possibly can, I also am a wife & a mother to a 4 year old, quite glam, little Diva (who gets inspiration from Momma's closet).

I consider myself to be a Queen Thrifter.  This means I am quite accomplished at being able to find a $300.00 skirt for $2.00.  I've been known to sniff out a $900.00 pair of designer python shoes & bring them home for $10.  Yes this is my drug.  I love fabulous designer clothes & am a bit of a brand whore (oh yes I did).  Although I have paid retail for an item I really love, it's much more fulfilling to dig deep into a treasure chest of thrift & find a designer item for next to nothing.

I look forward to sharing my thirft travels & many pieces I love from my own collection!

Enjoy......

No comments:

Post a Comment