Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday morning

So last night I gave up 2 hours of precious thrift time to take my girl to the mall. It was sacrificial but in doing so I scored a couple of great deals on 2 amazing belts and a fabulous hat! The orange belt was $1 & the hat was $4!!! Kinda felt as though I was thrifting & my little buggie was happy to be at the mall.

My outfit today isn't too thrifty either :(. But is a major fav!!! This rust color is one of my current obsessions & shut the front door, there are polka dots!!!!! The belt & skirt are both Forever 21 & the ruffled blouse is Odille from Anthropologie. If I remember the blouse was originally $88 & I scored for $30. Splurge for a thrifter ;).

Hope Sunday is amazing! Went to dinner after church with my best friend & had a fabulous time as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment